Saturday, September 13, 2014

Paradox ‘Petite Lady’

 









Some years ago, probably in 2004, Hugh Millar who lives in New Zealand gave me photos of his Paradox, ‘Petite Lady’. I published them at my old Small Sailboats website, and I feel sure he will not object to them being shown here.

Note: This listing has expired!!!!!!

‘Minnow’, my UK Paradox is for Sale at Ebay.co.uk

The Ebay item number is: 161437876632.

I can be contacted by phone at 07588288060 or by email at barnacleid at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Here are a few related Links:

 Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat


Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat – Part 2


Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat – Part 3


‘Minnow’ Advertised for Sale on Ebay


‘Minnow’ Advertised for Sale on Ebay - Inventory

No comments: