Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mark Waters’ Exquisite Paradox






What can I say? Mark’s must be one of the best built Paradoxes. You only need look at these photographs to see how good a craftsman he is.

Note: This listing has expired!!!!!!

‘Minnow’, my UK Paradox is for Sale at Ebay.co.uk

The Ebay item number is: 161437876632.

I can be contacted by phone at 07588288060 or by email at barnacleid at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Here are a few related Links:

 Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat


Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat – Part 2


Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat – Part 3


‘Minnow’ Advertised for Sale on Ebay


‘Minnow’ Advertised for Sale on Ebay - Inventory

2 comments:

Brian said...

More here, The Upside of Downsizing, to a Paradox.
http://smallcraftadvisor.com/our-blog/?p=4119

William Serjeant said...

Brian,

That's a well written, enthusiastic appraisal of Sean's Paradox, 'Scout'. Lezlie did an excellent job of building 90% of her, but Sean also did an excellent job fitting her out and testing her.

Highly recommended article.

Cheers,

Bill.