Friday, September 05, 2014

Advantages of a Paradox Sailboat


 
Comparing a Paradox to other sailing dinghies for single-handed coastal and estuary cruising, I think Paradox comes out trumps. To see why, visit websites featured in the LINKS section below.
Note
Now’s you chance to get hold of a UK Paradox. Details can be found at the bottom of the page:
 ‘Minnow for Sale’, and go to  Ebay.co.uk - Item Number 161411471099.
CONTACT: Email: barnacleid at yahoo dot co dot uk or phone 07588288060.

Appraisal Links

Paradox by Al Law


Dave Rafferty’s Wiki: Advantages of Matt Layden mini cruisers


My Paradox ‘Johanna’


Photos of ‘Johanna’ - a Paradox built by Pete


Building a Paradox Sailboat


Appraisal of ‘Faith’ My Paradox Sailboat


‘Faith’ A Paradox Sailboat


Paradox “Little Jim” 2 (Video of a Paradox sailing)


‘Minnow’ for Sale

Ebay Item Number: 161437876632
 
Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat


Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat – Part 2


Open to Offers for ‘Minnow’, My Paradox Sailboat – Part 3


‘Minnow’ Advertised for Sale on Ebay


‘Minnow’ Advertised for Sale on Ebay - Inventory

No comments: